PDF Reader Pro supports various annotation tools. If you want to delete the annotation such as Highlight, Underline, Strikeout, Freehand, Text Box, Stamps, Audios, Signatures and etc, just do as follow:
1. Quit the annotation mode and click on the annotation directly, the context menu will pop up;
2. Then choose to remove the annotation.
3. If you want to remove all annotations, you can tap More icon and choose Remove All Annotations.
4. Or you can go to PDF Tools and tap Remove All Annotations, then select a file;
5. Choose OK when you see a pop-up box;
6. If you want to batch delete annotations, you can tap to reveal AOB（Annotation, Outline, Bookmark）, and click the list of Annotation;
7. Then select the annotations you want to delete and choose Delete.