PDF Reader Pro supports a full set of annotation tools, you can annotate continuously:
1. Open the file and enter the reading page;
2. Select the texts you want to annotate and tap Highlight / Underline / Strikeout / Squiggly from the pop-up menu.
3. To annotate continuously, you need to select one of the annotation tools first, then choose the texts. There are a set of annotations tools to be chosen, such as Highlight, Underline, Strikeout, Freehand, Text Box, Stamps, Signatures and etc;
4. If you want change properties of the annotations, just click the specific annotation and change the properties like color and opacity;
5. If you want to remove the annotations, just click it and choose Delete.