PDF to Image Converter supports various output formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, BMP, JP2. You can turn your PDF pages into high-quality images just in few seconds.
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Image;
3. Choose the image file format that you want to save the PDF document in. The Output Formats include JPEG (.jepg), JPG (.jpg), PNG (.png), GIF (.gif), TIFF (.tiff), TGA (.tga), BMP (.bmp), JPEG-2000 (.jp2);
4. (Optional) Select a DPI for it from the drop-down menu, including 50 dpi, 72 dpi, 96 dpi, 150 dpi, 300 dpi, and 600 dpi;
5. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
6. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.
To learn more about the conversion feature, click the links below as needed: