As PDF is a widely used file format, many institutions and schools will ask for the PDF file, for example, the graduation certificate or business license, therefore, we have to convert the image to PDF. What's more, you can set the password for your PDF so that only the person with permission can view the picture. How to create a PDF from images? Click here to get a video tutorial or follow the steps below.
1. Hit File on the toolbar -> choose Create PDF -> New From Image;
2. Then select an image file from the folder and click Open, image format includes JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF files;
3. Select to Open a new tab in the same window or New window in the pop-up window -> click OK.
Now, you have imported the image to PDF successfully. Don't forget to save it as a new PDF file, follow the steps to save PDFs.
1. Click File on the toolbar -> choose Save as;
2. Select a folder to save the new PDF file -> tap Save and the image will be converted to PDF successfully.