There are several ways to create PDF files using PDF Reader Pro.
Create PDFs from File in PDF Reader Pro
Tap File on the menu bar, and select Create PDF, then hit New Blank Page, New From Image, or New From File.
Create Blank PDF
1.Click File on the menu bar -> Create PDF -> New Blank Page;
2. You can create a blank PDF, and this process can be used to create a single-page PDF.
Create from Images
1. Click File on the menu bar-> Create PDF -> New From Images;
2. Select the images you want to open in the open dialog box, image format includes JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF files;
3. Now you can create anything you want. You can type on it, add shapes, images, and so on.
Create New from File
1. Click File on the menu bar -> Create PDF -> New From File;
2. Select the file you want to convert in the open dialog box, file format includes Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), Text, Image, and more Offline;
3. Click Open to convert the file to PDF.
Create PDF from Homepage
Click Home -> tap Create PDF , then you can get a new blank PDF.