PDF Reader Pro allows you to convert PDF to JPG in two ways for easy sharing, the steps are as follows:
1. Enter the reading page, tap More icon and choose PDF to JPG;
2. Or you can go to PDF Tools and tap PDF to JPG, then select a file;
3. There you can customize Page Size, Page Range and choose to Export Annotations;
4. Click Confirm, and select a file folder you would like to save to, then click Save as;
5. The JPG files will be saved in the selected folder, you can share the images directly from here.