PDF Reader Pro allows you to easily create and sign your contracts with Apple Pencil or with your finger and send it back to your client or colleague.
1. Enter the reading page, and tap on the toolbar;
2. Click + Create Signature to create a new signature;
3. Now you can create your signature by Freehand or by Keyboard; Or you can add an image signature from camera / photo library by tapping Image;
1) Freehand: Draw your signature in the designated area. You are allowed to change the Color and Width of the texts;
2) Keyboard: Type your name directly in the field. Adjust the Font Styles and Color to create yourself the best-fit signature.
3) Image: Import an image from your device as a signature. Please click here (Link 1) to learn how to insert an image;
4. Then click Done, select the signature and insert it in the PDF;
5. If you want to delete the signature, just click it and choose Cancel from the pop-up menu or click and choose Clear Signature.