Follow the step-by-step guidance below, PDF Reader Pro iOS helps you convert PDF to Image or Text format:
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS and go to Documents , then open a PDF file as needed;
2. Click Toolkit in the top menu bar and select PDF to Image, the various formats which you can export the PDF file to are displayed;
3. Choose the image or text file format that you want to save the PDF document in. The Output Formats include Text (.txt), JPEG (.jepg), JPG (.jpg), PNG (.png), GIF (.gif), TIFF (.tiff), TGA (.tga), BMP (.bmp), JPEG-2000 (.jp2).
4. If you need to export the PDF document to image formats, you can select a DPI for it from the drop-down menu, including 50 dpi, 72 dpi, 96 dpi, 150 dpi, 300 dpi, and 600 dpi.
5. In the pop-up dialogue box, set a Page Range in your preference by choosing from Select All, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only, Page Range by a paging interval, or Page Range by custom range;
6. Click Convert to export the PDF to the selected file format. By default, the exported file is saved in Documents -> Converted.
To learn more about the conversion feature, click the links below as needed:
What File Formats Can Be Convert to