Edit PDF texts tool makes it convenient to modify texts, and change fonts, colors, and text size.
1. Open your file with PDF Reader Pro Mac;
2. Choose Edit PDF on the toolbar, and the text with dotted lines can be edited.
3. Then you can edit the text by doing one of the following:
- Drag over to select the text that you want to edit, then right-click, and you can choose Fonts Size and Text Colors;
- Double-click the text, and you can delete or add text freely;
- Right-click the text box, and you can delete and copy it;
- Click the border of the text box and move it freely.