How do you type and edit text in PDF?
You can type, edit, add, or delete text easily with PDF Reader Pro Mac. We offer you an excellent feature that allows you to correct mistakes, change your fonts color and text size. Please follow the instructions below to edit your PDF:
1. Open your PDF file with PDF Reader Pro Mac;
2. Tap Edit PDF on the toolbar and you will immediately enter the PDF Edit mode;
3. To change the Font Size and Text Color of the original text, select the words or sentences needed and right-click on them;
Notes: You can add new text in the existing text box and automatically keep the existing font.
4. Click Add Text, and add new text to your file;
5. After you are done with adding or editing text, click the Save button.