You can easily uninstall PDF Reader Pro from your Windows device by following the steps below:
1. Quit PDF Reader Pro if it is running;
2. In the Search box on the taskbar on your device, type Control Panel and click to open it from the results appear;
3. Select Programs -> Programs and Features;
4. Select PDF Reader Pro and right-click on it, then click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change;
5. Click Yes in the confirmation dialogue.
If this method does not work, you can click here to find different ways to remove PDF Reader Pro.