Do you feel unproductive when reading a PDF by scrolling down pages? If the answer is "Yes", it is time for you to have tools that can reach a particular page in a PDF file. Well, PDF Reader Pro Mac can make your reading easier and help you to find desired messages quickly.
There are three methods in PDF Reader Pro Mac to jump to a specific page quickly in a PDF file.
Method 1: Using Go
1. Click Go on the main menu;
2. There are two ways to pop up the search box;
Press option + command + G;
Tap Go to Page in the drop-down bar.
3. There are three ways to select a specific page;
Type the desired page numbers;
Click to select the page in the drop-down bar;
Press on your keyboard to select the page.
4. Press Enter on your keyboard or click OK to finish jumping.
Method 2: Using Thumbnails
Click Panel on the toolbar -> tap View Thumbnails -> choose the desired thumbnail to finish jumping.
Method 3: Using Outline
Click Panel on the toolbar -> tap View Outline-> click the desired outline to finish jumping.
Method 4: Using Bookmarks
1. Click Bookmarks on the main menu;
2. There are two ways to add a bookmark;
Tap Add Bookmark / Add Session Bookmark in the drop-down bar;
Press command + D.
3. Set a bookmark name in the pop-up window -> press Enter on your keyboard or click OK -> tap Bookmarks on the main menu -> click the desired bookmark in the drop-down bar to finish jumping.
There are two ways to edit bookmarks:
1. Click Bookmarks on the main menu -> click Edit Bookmarks;
2. Press option + command+ B.