PDF Reader Pro lets you type, freehand draw, or import an image as your signature to sign a PDF document.
Follow the steps below to sign a document or form:
1. Enter reading page -> Tools ;
2. Select Signature on the toolbar;
3. Click New Signature + to add new signatures via Keyboard, Trackpad or Image;
1) Keyboard: The keyboard allows you to type your name directly in the field. You can change the Font styles and Text Color to view the different styles of your signature;
2) Trackpad: You can draw your signature in the field. Adjust the Width and Text Color in your preference;
3) Image: Import a signature image from the device. You can choose Remove white background from image for better presentation;
4. Tap Save & Apply to save the signature in the panel and apply it to the PDF;
5. Then click the area where you want to add a signature and place it to finish signing the PDF;
6. To remove the signature, right-click and select Delete or press Delete on your keyboard. You can also choose Tool -> Signature -> right-click any saved signature -> select Delete or Delete All.