What will you do if you receive a design plan in PDF format and you want to save the great images in the PDF as a separate JPEG file? PDF Reader Pro helps you extract the images in the document while maintaining the high resolution, rather than using screenshot tools to capture a blurry picture. Before reading, Click Extract Images to get a video guide or follow the steps below.
Option 1: Extract images from PDF documents
Extract an image
1. Enter the reading page, and right-click the image, then select Extract Image from the menu.
2. Choose an output folder, and hit OK, now you are good to go.
Extract multiple images
If you need to extract multiple images at once, please follow the steps.
1. Hold down ctrl and click to select the images you need.
2. Right-click one of the images, then select Extract Images from the menu.
3. Choose an output folder, then hit OK to save images.
Note: You can only extract multiple images on the same page of PDF.
Option 2: Copy images directly
When you don't need to save images to a separate folder and just need to quickly copy them down, you can do the following.
1. Select the image and use the shortcut key ctrl+c to copy the image.
2. Or right-click the image then select Copy from the menu.
Now you can paste the image where you want it.
PDF Reader Pro is a powerful PDF editor with advanced features. Click Download to get a 7-day free trial now!