PDF Reader Pro is a speedy and professional PDF reader alternative. You can set PDF Reader Pro as the default handler for viewing PDF on Windows computers by following steps.
Through PDF Reader Pro
1. Launch PDF Reader Pro;
2. Click Settings on the upper toolbar;
3. Tick Set PDF Reader Pro as the default PDF viewer.
Through system settings
1. Click on the Start button and select the Settings cog;
2. In the Windows Settings display, select Apps;
3. The Default Programs window will open;
4. Scroll down to Specify the default application by file type -> Find the file type you need to set a default app;
5. In the right column, you will see the default application for the current file -> Click on the program name -> Select PDF Reader Pro as your default PDF handler.
Through PDF files attributes
1. Right click the thumbnail of a PDF file, and choose Attributes;
2. In the file's Properties dialog box, click Change;
3. Select PDF Reader Pro from the list of apps, and click OK.
Through the way of opening PDF files
1. Right click the thumbnail of a PDF file;
2. Choose Open with -> Click Select other applications;
3. Hit PDF Reader Pro and tick Always use this app to open PDF files -> Click OK.