You can create PDF from multiple image files of diverse formats such as PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, JIF and TIFF, in one operation. This method is useful when you must combine a large number of images to PDF.
Do the following to create a new PDF from Image:
1. Run PDF Reader Pro -> On Home screen, click Create in the sidebar, then select New From Image;
2. Specify a name for the PDF in the file name box;
3. Under the Orientation, choose Portrait or Landscape as needed;
4. You can do one of the following to import images:
1) Directly drop an image within the dotted frame from your desktop or other files;
2) Click Select a File in the dotted frame, then select images in the Open dialogue box.
5. Ultimately, click Create PDF.