PDF Reader Pro can automatically reopen your PDF files that have been opened last time when you run the app. Follow the steps below and solve your problem:
1. Run PDF Reader Pro -> On the Home screen, click Settings ;
2. In the General tab, under the Default Settings, select Reopen last open files on startup.
Reopen PDF Files from The Last Session Manually
You can also do the followings to reopen the PDF files:
1. On the Home Screen, you can see all the files that have been opened recently under Recent;
2. Select to open any PDF you need to read;
3. (Optional) To change the viewing layout of those PDFs, select List Mode or Grid Mode ;
4. (Optional) To remove the PDF files from the previous sessions, click Clear All .