Want to remove extra pages from a file? Or want to rotate pages to read the content more comfortable? PDF Reader Pro is proper for page editing, allowing you to easily rotate, move, and delete pages in PDF. Follow the steps to edit pages or click here to get a video tutorial.
Rotate Pages in a PDF
You can rotate all or selected pages in a document. There are 4 ways for you to rotate pages:
1. Click Page Edit on the toolbar -> select one or more pages -> tap Rotate and the page will be rotated 90 degrees clockwise;
2. Or click Page Edit on toolbar -> select one or more pages and right click -> choose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise;
3. Or right-click any area on the reading page -> Rotate All Pages Clockwise or Rotate All Page Counterclockwise;
4. Or tap Thumbnail in the left panel -> choose a page and right click -> choose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise.
Move Pages in a PDF
Click Page Edit on the toolbar, choose and drag the page thumbnail to the new location, and a blue line will appear to show you the specific location.
Delete Pages in a PDF
1. Open a document, click Page Edit ;
2. Click and select one or more pages, tap Delete on the toolbar;
3. Or click and select one or more pages, then right click -> Delete.