OCR for PDF Reader Pro Mac & iOS is available. You can perform OCR to recognize characters in scanned file or images into editable and searchable texts.
1. Enter the reading page and click OCR on the toolbar;
2. Or tap Tools on the main menu -> OCR;
3. Then yo can Select OCR Language among 90+ languages, OCR Plan between Plan 1 (Online) and Plan 2 (offline), and Page Range among All Pages, Current Page, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only or set your desired pages;
4. Then click OCR and the result will show in OCR Results which can be copied and shared;
5. After that, you can Copy , Save as PDF or Save as TXT by click , or Delete the result.
Notice: If you don't see OCR button, you can customize toolbar to drag OCR button to toolbar.
It needs Internet when you perform OCR in Plan 1 (Online).Please make sure you can access Google. If cann't, we recommend that you try VPN service, or drop a line at [email protected]. OCR Plan 2 (offline) is supported in macOS 10.15+.