1. Enter the reading page and click OCR on the toolbar;
2. Or tap Tools on the main menu -> OCR;
3. Then yo can Select OCR Language among 90+ languages, OCR Plan between Plan 1 (Online) and Plan 2 (offline), and Page Range among All Pages, Current Page, Odd Pages Only, Even Pages Only or set your desired pages;
4. Then click OCR and the result will show in OCR Results which can be copied and shared;
5. After that, you can Copy , Save as PDF or Save as TXT by click , or Delete the result.
Notice: If you don't see OCR button, you can customize toolbar to drag OCR button to toolbar.
It needs Internet when you perform OCR in Plan 1 (Online).Please make sure you can access Google. If cann't, we recommend that you try VPN service, or drop a line at [email protected]. OCR Plan 2 (offline) is supported in macOS 10.15+.