You can save a document as a PDF file or a flattened PDF file with PDF Reader Pro. A flattened PDF means all interactive elements will be merged into a single layer so you can't change or remove them such as text markups, sticky notes, shapes, and more. While saving as a common PDF file allows you to modify the annotations. Here is a guide to teach you how to save a PDF file.
Save a PDF File
There are several ways for you to save a PDF file through PDF Reader Pro.
1. Tap File on the toolbar -> click Save to save changes to the current file;
2. Tap File on the toolbar -> click Save As to save a copy of a PDF -> choose an output folder and select Open -> hit Save to finish your setting;
3. Tap Save on the top left corner to save changes to the current file;
4. Hold Ctrl+S to save changes to the current file.
Save a Flattened PDF File
You can save additions, such as mark-ups and typed text, as part of the PDF content to disable their interactive properties. The followings are the steps. Click here to get a video tutorial.
1. Tap File on the toolbar -> click Save as flattened PDF;
2. Choose an output folder, and select Open, then hit Save to finish your work.