PDF Reader Pro makes it possible for you to listen to the PDF files by using the Text-to-Speech (TTS) function, which can transform the written contents to spoken words.
You can follow the steps shown below to have your PDF docs read aloud:
1. On the reading page, click TTS in the left sidebar to open the pop-up window for TTS;
2. Select Play to play TTS to read aloud the written texts on your document;
3. Click Previous Page or Next Page to move from one page to another;
4. Or, click the checkbox of Continuous Reading for automatic page turning;
5. Under Language, select your preferred language and lifelike voices;
6. Use the Speed slider to change the reading speed according to your needs;
7. Click Pause to stop reading, and click anywhere out of the pop-up window to exit TTS.
Notice: TTS tool is only available for the documents with the written texts; the PDF files with scanned texts in the form of images are excluded.
What Other Methods can I use to Open TTS?
1. Right-click anywhere on the reading page -> select Read Mode On -> right-click again -> choose TTS Mode On:
2. To exit TTS, right-click and select TTS Mode Off.
Method 2: TTS can only read aloud the texts you need
1. Select a word or block of texts in your document -> right-click over the selected contents -> click TTS;
2. TTS will automatically stop when it finish reading the texts you selected.