Image stamps allow you to mark documents with useful image information, add status to documents. If you are an employee of a company, you can easily add your company logo, official seal or other useful icons as image stamps in PDF documents. Image stamps are added on top of the visible information in PDF document.
There are some steps to add image stamps with PDF Reader Pro Mac.
1. Click Tools on the toolbar, choose Stamp -> Custom -> Image Stamp;
2. Or click Annotate on the main menu bar, choose Stamp -> Custom -> Image Stamp;
3. Or right-click on the page you want to add the image stamp, choose Annotate -> Custom -> Image Stamp;
4. Select the image as you need;
5. Click Open, then the image can be saved in the stamp list as a stamp;
6. Then you can select this image stamp you just set and add it to this file.
Note: If you want to delete the stamp, click the sign X on the right-side panel.