A table consists of rows and columns of cells. A cell is like a text frame in which you can add text.
1. Tap Tools on the toolbar -> Table;
2. Or click Annotate on the main menu -> Table;
3. Then you can select Table Styles, set Cell Width/Height, insert rows or columns from
Header, Sidebar or Footer, Border Color, and Background Color;
4. You can add texts in the table cells;
5. Right click and choose Edit, Add Row Above/Below, Add Column Before/After, Delete
Row/Column, Cut, Delete Cell Contents and more.
Notice: If you don't find table icon under Tools, you can try customize toolbar to drag it to toolbar.