The Note is composed of a note icon and a pop-up note box where you can input texts. You are allowed to add a note anywhere in your PDFs.
Do the following to add a Note to your documents:
1. Enter the reading page -> Click in the annotation toolbox;
2. Tap anywhere on the page to add the comments;
3. Directly type in the pop-up note box that appears, and click Save on the right;
4. Tap the Delete icon on the left so that the note you're not satisfied with will be removed;
5. Tap the Note icon in the annotation toolbox again to disable this tool;
6. If you need to edit the note that you added before, tap it and make edits in the pop-up box.
Notice: PDF Reader Pro for iOS does not support changing the attributes of the inside texts and the properties of the Note Box such as the size, color, and opacity.