You can use the Snapshot tool in PDF Reader Pro iOS to capture contents (i.e. text, images) in your PDF document as an image. You are allowed to send the captured image to others or copy it to the clipboard or other applications.
To use the snapshot tool, please do the following:
1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS -> Go to Documents -> Open any file as needed and enter the reading page;
2. Click in the top-right corner of the interface, and then select Screen Capture under Actions;
3. Drag a rectangle around the text, images, or both that you want to screenshot;
4. In the pop-up box, you can:
1) Share the screenshot with people nearby via AirDrop;
2) Save the screenshot to other applications;
3) Copy the screenshot to the clipboard by clicking Copy;
4) Assign the screenshot to Contact in your device;
5) Print the screenshot;
6) Select Add to Shared Album to share the screenshot via iCloud;
7) Use the screenshot to Create Watch Face;
8) Export the screenshot to Files in your device by choosing Save to Files.