PDF pages that have different margins can certainly affect readers. PDF Reader Pro allows you to adjust the visible page area using the Crop Pages tool. This tool allows you to crop PDF margins on a single page, entire pages, or crop pages to your liking. Crop pages give you the freedom to be as comfortable as possible when reading PDFs. Download PDF Reader Pro (https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/windows/download) now and follow instructions below to crop pages.
1. Open file with PDF Reader Pro;
2. Click Page Display on the toolbar -> Select Crop ;
3. Choose Crop Current Page to crop only the the page that you currently view;
4. Choose Crop All Pages to crop the entire pages of the PDF;
5. If you choose Select Area, you can drag over to freely select the area you need on the page.
Click download to get a 7-day free trial now! Click PDF Reader Pro to learn more about our advanced features! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]