If you need to work with multiple documents at once, viewing them side-by-side, you can open your documents in multiple windows. This is undoubtedly an ideal choice. Multitasking and comparison between PDF documents is no longer a problem for you.
Start running PDF Reader Pro, and do the following:
1. Click Open Files from Home. In the open dialogue window, select one or more filenames with the extension .pdf, and click Open;
2. Enter the reading page and tap Create a new tab , select a file to open;
3. There is a window that pops up, choose open a document in New window;
4. Or select a tab you want to split away from the current window -> drag the tab to create a new window;
5. Or tap Settings on the menu bar -> File attribution -> Default Settings -> Open a document in -> choose New window.
Click download to get a 7-day free trial now! Click PDF Reader Pro to know more advanced features!