1. Run PDF Reader Pro iOS, go to Documents and open any PDF file as needed;
2. After entering the reading page, click :
1) For iPhone users, you can find the icon on the top-right of your screen;
2) For iPad users, you may see the icon on the bottom of the screen.
3. In the pop-up window, it shows Annotation , Outline , and Bookmark .
You can find all the annotations (highlight, underline, strikeout, etc.) and comments you made throughout the document. Switching between these annotations can be easy when you want to review the document quickly.
To delete annotations, swipe a specific annotation to the left, then tap Delete to remove the annotation.
If the document you are viewing has an outline, it will be shown here. Then you can navigate the whole file through the outline.
If the document does not include an outline, it shows No outlines within this tab.
In the bookmark tab, all the bookmarks you set in this document will show here.
The default name of the bookmark will be the page number, but you are enabled to rename it by clicking . Each bookmark also displays the specific time that you added it.
Add a bookmark on the page you would like to:
1. For iPhone users, click the three-dots icon on the right of the top menu bar, then select Add Bookmark under ACTIONS;
2. For iPad users, directly click on the bottom of the screen to add a bookmark.
To delete bookmarks:
1. In the Bookmark tab, swipe a bookmark to the left and select Delete;
2. Alternatively, click a bookmark to navigate to the related page, tap Add Bookmark again. Then a Warning pop up will appear, asking Do you want to remove the previous bookmark?. Click OK to confirm the deletion.