Creating a link in PDFs allows you to jump to an Email address or other page in the same document. It can also navigate the reader to a website to get more information on a subject. How to add a link to a PDF file? PDF Reader Pro will give you the answer. Click here to get a video tutorial or follow the steps below.
1. Click Tools on the toolbar -> choose Link ;
2. Drag a rectangle where you want to create a link and this is the area where the link will be activated when you click;
3. Choose one from Page, URL, and E-mail in the right panel;
• Page: You will be navigated to another page.
• URL: You will jump to a website to get more information.
• E-mail: You will jump to an Email address.
4. Type a page number, E-mail address, or a web page URL in the box;
5. Click Go and you will be navigated to the specified interface;
6. Click Go Back to return to the current page;
7. To delete the unwanted link, click the area that you created for it, then right-click this area -> hit Delete.
Click download to get a 7-day free trial now! Click PDF Reader Pro to know more advanced features!