When the content in the PDF is useless or wrong, you can add a strikethrough as a reminder. This article will tell you how to add a strikethrough or change the properties of the strikethrough.
1. Click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Strikethrough -> choose the words or sentences you want to delete;
2. Or choose the text at first -> click Tools on the toolbar -> hit Strikethrough;
3. Or press shortcut Ctrl + Alt + S -> then select the text you want to delete.
1. choose and click the text with strikethrough-> press Delete on the keyboard to remove it;
2. Or choose and click the text with strikethrough -> right click -> Delete.
Change Properties of Strikethrough
Choose and click the text with a strikethrough, then you can change its color and opacity in the annotation properties panel on the right side.
Note: if the annotation properties panel is hidden, click the triangle icon on the right side to show it.
PDF Reader Pro is a powerful PDF editor with rich annotation tools such as underline, highlight, squiggly, freehand, etc. click Annotate to know more about it. Click download to get a 7-day free trial now!